You may remember that my metaphysics of choice is:
1. All of existence is ETERNITY ADVENTURING IN TIME
2. Thus: LIFE IS DRAMA (If you're not being dramatic in some form--you're not living--you're wasting the creator's time--probably pissing him/her/it off.)
3. TROUBLE IS PLOT THICKENER.
4. ACCEPTING THE FLOW OF LIFE---so frequently recommended--(by Lao Tzu and others) strikes me as passive bullshit--and I think the millions of monks and wannabees that practice this approach are drones in the beehive of humanity----there!--been wanting to say that for awhile.
5. CREATIVELY STIRRING THE POT OF LIFE---is a far more exciting strategy. Nietzsche and I agree.
SO TODAY I SHALL STIR THE POT---in a tiny way--just to create some drama--and to test my theory of dealing with cops. I'm going to deliberately violate the law---till a cop comes so I can practice my technique. What I'm aiming at is to 1. avoid any punishment 2. enjoy the experience 3 make a friend 4. have him enjoy the experience.
Here's the plan: After whiling the day away right here---I will move up to the visitor center--200 yds to the right--where they've posted big signs saying NO OVERNIGHT PARKING. I will park overnight and stay right there till I draw a cop. I did so! Stayed all night and until noon the next day. Finally one showed up---terrific! I'm all set! He comes to my door--
RANDY PHILOSOPHIZES: The bad guy in this drama was invisible. He is the RV campground owner about a hundred yards to the west. He and all like him really think that boondocking should be illegal. They want all campers to be securely corralled in their busineses--at about $20 per night.