When citizens come to their senses---literally---we will begin to live like this:
1. The burden of food, clothing, shelter will be reduced to insignificance.
2. We will have all the free time we want;
3. All the adventure we can generate;
4. All the companionship we can attract;
5. Enjoy the weather we prefer almost all the time;
6. Live ridiculously cheap;
7. Move to new and interesting places whenever we choose;
8. Enjoy the full range of electronic connectedness;
9. Powering our lifestyle with the sun;
10. Free from most of the tedious distractions to discovering WHO WE REALLY ARE--WHAT WE WANT AND WHAT WE WISH TO SHARE WITH OTHERS.
Thousands already enjoy such a lifestyle and you probably can too. Here's how:
a. Arrange for an income stream of at least $600 a month. (some do it on $400)
b. Buy or build some kind of mobile domicile. (At a minimum, your car and a tent will suffice. A trailer or motor home is super luxurious)
c. Purchase a New Mexico parks pass ($225 per year) and enjoy any or all of 31 lovely campgrounds---scattered statewide---with amenities such as hot showers etc. (google New Mexico State Parks pass for details)
I found some of those thousands here at my first stop---City of Rocks State Park between Deming and Silver City.
RANDY PHILOSOPHIZES: New Mexico is leading the way for other states with its park pass system and in so doing is facilitating a new lifestyle. Slowly, slowly, it is dawning on folks that what they really want is sufficiency, freedom, simplicity and society----and all that---can be had for a pittance.